To Whom This May Apply To...

There comes a time in ones life where you just let everything go; whether it be the past, present, or future. Although it can be extremely hard, you learn to overcome obstacles, after all it is called life. 

I've always believed you should never hold grudges, because it's just bad karma and a waste of energy. But for all those unfortunate people who can't seem to ever grow up, I guess it can't all be simple. 

As for one in particular, it has come to my knowledge that that person maybe extremely insufficient, co-dependent, arrogant, ruthless, sequacious, common, and desperate. 

That "person" speaks of only moving on and will not associate themselves with negative influences. They speak highly of themselves even though they're just another hypocrite aiming to please, and hoping to be raised another bar on their social status merely created by their own imagination. Their favorite role seems to be "the victim". I'm sure many of you have had someone in your life that goes by this description. 


How have I encountered such a creature? That my friend puzzles me till this day. 

I just want to say I wish that person would have thought, before they went on making assumptions and didn't listen to the entire story to make sure they heard both sides of the story, as a reasonable person would have done. It's true that people often make that mistake, that is how mistakes are made and how rumors start.

NOTE: I'm not trying to say my words are more superior then the next, I only repeat what I've experienced or what I have been taught. 

Some Words of Wisdom:
 1.) Don't let envy of others get to you, be happy for that person whether or not you're no longer friends. BE THE BIGGER PERSON.

 2.) Stop assuming, get the facts straight just by simply asking that person you are currently in a bind with.

 3.) If you don't care, then stop caring! You seem absurd if you still are trying to get some pull out of the situation you claimed to have no relation or effect towards.

 4.) If you're going to get back at someone, don't get your friends to do your "dirty work" for you, you don't seem too chivalrous after doing that now do you? 






For those who start rumors under your breath, comment your opinions on myspace, blogs, instant messages, etc... I forgive you. Like I stated before... I don't hold grudges, it's really not in my nature to. I've move on quite nicely so best of luck with your life and no, I'm not being sarcastic in any way. 

What has inspired me to write this small passage? Well it was an old acquaintance who decided to completely eliminate me from their life, for the same reason they do it to everyone else... because it was just a phase. I'm a young adult so I was able move on since it was only a phase. I thought they did too but I guessed wrong, next thing you know they're all about the gossip on what I've done in the life that they haven't been involved in at the time. And now everything they do ((even though they are completely over it)) has to do with me and them thinking that they knew about me from the few months we spent together. 

I have only but one thing to say, "Curiosity killed the piggy".



No comments: